Job description / Role
A leading bank based in Saudi Arabia is currently expanding their retail banking team and is actively looking for an Asset Products Manager.
This role will be responsible for developing new and variants of existing Personal Finance, Auto Finance, Micro Finance, credit cards and Home Finance products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implementing plans for the new asset products.
* Ensure the business is conducted in fully compliant manner and as per approved policies and processes.
* Closely work with Compliance team to engage SAMA for new products, enhancements and misc. regulatory guidance.
* Ensure that the retail asset team adheres to established service quality standards by the Retail Banking Group.
* Define policies and procedures for the new Products.
* Closely work with the bank's risk department for development of new and enhancement of existing policies and for consistent application of agreed underwriting standards.
Requirements and & Qualifications:
* Minimum 6 years retail banking experience, of which 2 years must be in product & project management for commercial banking and assets products & services.
* University degree in business management or finance/accounting, Master's degree preferred.
* Due to the bank's regulations, we are looking for Saudi Nationals.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.