Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for assuring the safety & security of customers, employees and company assets, monitoring for compliance to regulations and through the implementation of Asset Protection strategy programs and missions.
Inspections & Compliance
• Verify compliance of EHS & Security S.O.P/Best practice/legislation across retail stores
• Conduct store inspections focusing on H&S and according to monthly programme, mixing routine and flagged high risk stores. (Flagged stores through collaboration of Analyst and APO).
• Investigate Safety and security incidents, providing investigation reports to show root cause analysis and recommendations for mitigation
Incident Management and Response
• Ensure ERP's in place in stores
• Respond to reported incidents (external Theft, Accidents, those occurrences listed in safety and security categories and all emergencies). Collaborate with concerned stakeholders.
Safety & Security service requests (equipment's)
• Receive, detect (visits), respond and coordinate actions to all security and H&S equipment deficiencies under responsibility and scope of APO.
• Monitoring H&S and Security logs from RSO to ensure compliance to those occurrences/service requests under the responsibility of other stakeholders/suppliers.
• To detect trends, delays, lack of action and failures in SLA's which leave stores at Risk.
• Provide feedback and or awareness training for retail stores on incident reporting where required.
• Monitor safety and security incidents for service provider performance, feedback to relevant stakeholders and or/AP team to formulate actions plans, (response, resolution, closure, rating).
• Ability to evaluate compliance to safety and security standards for new stores and renovations
• Review CCTV footage and provide observational reports
• Provide detailed and fact-based incident reports
• Provide monthly Safety and Security reports for area of concern along with root causes and recommending areas for actions and improvement.
Training & Awareness
• Assist in spreading a culture of safety and security by conducting training including, EHS & AP awareness during START orientations and trainings or tool box talks during store visits to address gaps in safety or security awareness.
• Conduct interviews as part of the AP inquiry process for cases related to detected malicious/fraudulent activities
• Where required gather any evidence necessary to support inquiries and provide act based incident reports
• Ability to analyze the evidence and produce case files suitable for further investigation
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
• Attention to details
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Flexibility to assignments
• Listening, understanding & Responding
• Overall Contribution
• Quality of Work
• Quantity of Work
• Respecting deadlines
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.