Job description / Role
Asset Protection Officer - Jeddah
The Asset Protection Officer reports to Security Manager / Admin Manager and is assuring the safety & security of customers, employees and company assets, ensuring compliance through the implementation & sustained operation of programs as mandated by Corporate HQ and or Group Security Operations Manager.
- Support store management to minimize the loss of company assets
- Work within a team framework to support Security / Safety goals
- Ensure adherence to Security/ Safety policies and procedures
- Conduct interviews and investigations
- Conduct comprehensive audits.
- Provide coaching and training
- Complete necessary documentation and evidence relating to loss control matters
- Prepare reports on Security & Safety activity and submit as required
- Conduct Health & Safety Inspections, document, report and follow-up
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.