Job description / Role
Immaculate public areas, attractive grounds and efficient operational systems combine to make Fairmont Hotels & Resorts places of unrivalled presence. Apply your exceptional standards as Assistant Chief Engineer, where you will implement preventative maintenance and resource management programs in support of a safe and welcoming hotel for all Colleagues, guests and visitors.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in the day to day management of the Maintenance department and ensure all standards are followed
- Coordinate preventive maintenance program for guest rooms, public areas and safety systems, working closely with Front Desk, Security and F&B departments
- Monitor, update and implement the fire safety plan, building evacuation and disaster recovery plan
- Ensure prompt and immediate response to maintenance requests for guests and Colleagues
- Oversee ongoing maintenance, repair and preventative maintenance for the Hotel with a focus to improve efficiency, profitability and service levels
- Follow the annual maintenance budget
- Assist in the monitoring of energy and water management programs
- Recruit, schedule, conduct performance reviews, train and develop engineering Colleagues
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline preferred
- Proven ability to supervise multiple complex projects with a focus on results
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
Estimation Engineer (Civil / Electrical)