Assistant Commercial Manager - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking Assistant Commercial Manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
To assist in the commercial and financial management functions.
This opportunity is for a Saudi national only.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the commercial manager in planning, developing and supervising all project cost and commercial functions.
• Ensuring that all project reporting, cash flow, budgets and forecasts comply with the client requirements.
• Managing the procurement and commercial management of all pre and post contract stages of the project which will be awarded to local and international consultants and contractors.
• Supporting the process of resolving payment issues for vendors and third-party suppliers.
• Supporting the development of payment review, controls and sign-off procedures for all financial management activities within the business unit.
• Calling off estimating, planning, audit and cost planning activities as necessary.
• Coordinating these additional resources as required across the business unit.
• Assisting in managing and motivating a multi-cultural team and ensuring all commercial objectives are delivered.
You have a relevant degree qualification, master’s preferred. You will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.