Job description / Role
Our highly reputable client is currently looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Assistant Consultant Hematopthaology & Transfusion in Riyadh to join their world class team.
They have five of the most modern, multi-speciality, JCI accredited hospitals that can be found in in the Middle East as a whole and are in dynamic locations including Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al-Ahsa and Medina.
This role will offer you a chance to work in one of the promising cities in the world, Riyadh as the capital of Saudi Arabia offers rich history as well as modernity. It offers plenty of entertainment and during the years has seen the development of the entertainment industry by performances of different concerts by world renowned artist like Justin Bieber, The Black Eyed Pease and BTS (Korean Group).
With a large (and still growing) expat community Riyadh is a great work destination and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world.
Overall the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London and New York City.
- This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
- Our client has over 71 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Total bed capacity is 3753, while in Riyadh alone is 1860.
There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- 100% Tax free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
- The following qualifications are accepted:
- MBBCH/MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- Must have American Board in Pathology ( training and qualification)
- With at least 5 years post board experience.
- GMC Specialist Registration
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.