Job description / Role
• Assist in the contractual administration of specific contracts.
• Coordinate with the site team, advise on requirements of the contract and ascertain contractual and practical measures to ensure compliance with requirements.
• Liaise and coordinate approvals with the contractors.
• Handle monthly/annual accounts inclusive of, preparation submission and agreement with the Client/Consultant and similarly with respective service providers.
• Provide the Contracts Manager with reviews/analyses on the contract data etc.
• Responsible for analyzing the contract variation process relating to performance management of the Service Providers.
• Non-disclosure agreements, sales/purchasing agreements, sub-contracts, consulting agreements, licensing agreements, master agreements, review of customer terms and conditions of the contract.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• At least five years of experience in a similar role.
• RICS, CIOB accreditation or equivalent would be considered an advantage.
• Working knowledge of contract law local regulations and policies as applied to the construction industry.
• Knowledge of processes and capabilities of major engineering/contractor firms, as well as construction subcontractor base, is desirable.
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills. Having excellent written and spoken Arabic skills would be an advantage.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Contracts Administrator (Main Contracting)
Big Fish Recruitment
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Contract & Claims Engineer
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)