Job description / Role
The Assistant Credit Manager should be capable of handling multi-faceted tasks and of working under pressure. He/she should have excellent communication and analytical skills, a proactive problem solver. Assistant Credit Manager has attention to detail, has good team building skills, and is able to work long hours.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Finance , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Report unfavorable information which may affect a customer's credit standing so as to allow timely action.
- Know and observe the credit policies of Fairmont Hotel, Maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit research.
- Photocopying all invoices, Filling all invoices, sending all invoices, call companies to confirm invoices delivery and handling administering credit application.
- Attends all Meetings as required.
- Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Exercise responsible behavior at all times.
- Respond to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Well-developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, E-Mail and Finance Management systems.
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- Experience in the Hotels industry- Preferable in Accounting
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Finance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
Finance Specialist - Credit Control - Professional Services
Green Gulf Careers
Credit and Portfolio Management
Operational Accounting Manager