Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
What you will be doing:
- Lead and coach team to provide intuitive service, engaging with external and internal guests and anticipating their needs
- Foster positive cross departmental relationships to create a seamless experience
- Consistently offer welcoming, friendly and warm service to external and internal guests
- Follow detailed cleaning standards as set through our ALL Safe - Stay Well, Forbes, Leading Quality Assurance and Accor's brand standards
- Ensuring all guest and colleague requests are handled in an efficient and professional manner according to brand standard
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness, maintenance and ambience of designated areas including service areas
- Regularly connect directly with guests in the space, creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Monitor the progression of work assigned to all housekeeping associates including supervisors and managers.
- Develop departmental goals and measurements resulting in a balanced score card of guest, colleague, shareholder and brand but understand guest satisfaction is dependent on colleague engagement
- Ongoing professional development, growth, and job satisfaction of all leaders and colleagues through the department
- Promote and ensure a clean and SAFE working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting employee health and safety
- Actively participate on hotel committees and ensure strong departmental representation on all hotel committees and activities
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Hotel Management degree an asset
- Previous experience in a similar role within a 5-star hotel a benefit (preferably 2 - 3 years of experience).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft programs (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and a high level competency with administrative duties
- Ability to create a community which supports a collaborative environment focusing on colleague needs to build strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of talent from diverse backgrounds
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong attention to detail and ability to teach, train and grow team to follow
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.