Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
King Fahad Military Medical Complex (KFMMC) is the most modern medical institution among the Armed Forces Medical Service Hospitals. KFMMC is located in the northern area of Dhahran city on the road to Al-Ahsa abqaiq, close to the causeway connecting Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. Beaches are close as well as the Corniche in Al Khobar.
- 30 Days Annual Leave, Public Holidays will be converted to Annual leave and will be announced before Holiday like Eid about 10 days.
- Free mobilization and de-mobilization flights to and from point of origin.
- Annual vacation Air ticket to point of origin (after the initial contract of 1 year)
- Secure free furnished accommodation
- Excellent Recreation facilities and amenities center
- Free medical and emergency Dental
- Professional development
- Service Award
- Free transportation to shopping malls
- Master's Degree In Nursing
- Valid license in the country of origin
- With minimum of ten (10) years current experience as RN with Two (2) years as a Senior Nurse Manager
- Further five (5) years experience as Nurse Manager in the Intensive Care Unit
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.