Job description / Role
The Assistant Director performs duties and manages responsibilities for the care of patients for surgical services
She is under the direction of the Director of surgical services and is accountable for the planning and direction and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with recognized nursing techniques, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
This position will coordinate activities associated with education needs of the staff and maintain documentation files as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred; Master Degree in Nursing/Hospital Administration (desirable).
- Current registered nursing license from country of professional practice.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of working experience as a Registered Nurse in Surgical Services area in an acute healthcare/hospital setting (100 beds or more);
- Four (4) years of which in progressive clinical and administrative nursing experience in Surgical Services (essential)
- Female candidates only due to availability of work visa (Preferably from USA, UK or Canada)
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.