Job description / Role
- Has a minimum of fifteen (15) years of safety/operational experience in heavy construction and industrial projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, or environmental science
- Demonstrates experience in construction site safety supervision, safety reporting, safety performance monitoring and measurement.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written along with Strong PC skills in Microsoft
- Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous Saudi Aramco experience is a plus
- Candidates shall be fluent in written and spoken English and in an excellent physical condition and have a driver license.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).