Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Manufacturing and Packaging Group in the UAE. They are expanding into Saudi Arabia and looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager to be based out of their offices in Dammam.
Our client is a leading Manufacturing Group in the UAE with over 500 employees in the region. They are currently expanding into Saudi Arabia and looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to oversee Accounting and Reporting for their Dammam operation.
The Assistant Manager is required to manage all financial functions, and will be responsible for:
Accounting & Reporting
* Liaising with auditors for yearly reviews
* Financial planning and forecasting
* Adapting the financial plan into requesting yearly budgets and keeping track on deviations, ensuring the usage of restorative measures
* Developing detailed and accurate business plans to support the decision making and tracking of budgets
* Cash-flow planning and monitoring, delivering long-term forecasts
* Identifying improvement opportunities and implementing them
* Work alongside the Senior Finance Manager create protection strategy and plans to guarantee satisfactory inclusion of danger to secure the resources of the organisation.
* Send monthly announcement to Insurance organisations to cover all resources
* Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
* Start the FA check according to the organisation strategy. Screen all the CAPEX obtainment and guarantee the equivalent is inside the organisation spending plans/strategy
* Guarantee all the compliance concerning VAT, WHT, Zakat and other assessment prerequisites and essential profits are filed on time.
* Guaranteeing all the duty liabilities are paid well before the specified time frame and there is no infringement
* Build up successful working associations with banks and monetary establishments
* Prepare or potentially screen organisation quarterly cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling. Instruct the board on the liquidity angles with respect to its short and long-term planning
* Highlight any huge income changes contrasted with the financial plan. Instruct on momentary arrangement regarding excess assets to amplify it
* Continuously screen the money openness and give fundamental report to Senior Manager-Finance
* Review the Account Payable
* Ensure all the instalments are cross checked and set up for approval
* Maintaining accurate financial records and provide financial reports over treasury matters
In addition this person will be responsible for Budget Plans, Systems and People Development
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance, and air tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to further progress their career with a leading Manufacturing group.
This position will be based in Dammam in KSA and therefore, the candidate needs to be either currently based in Dammam or open to relocate. The successful candidate for this Assistant Manager role has:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
* Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
* At least 10-12 years of financial experience in a manufacturing industry preferred
* Knowledge of IFRS and financial / ERP systems
* Bilingual - English and Arabic
* Knowledge of KSA tax and other local regulations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.