Job description / Role
To provide permanent support to the KSA based finance team to ensure that all tasks are completed within the necessary deadlines and that chasing of the outstanding debts for that office can be dealt with as a priority.
• Undertake ad-hoc billing responsibilities as required by Finance Officer i.e., generating billing guides, draft bills, finalising bills on Elite 3E and uploading of invoices to eBilling portals.
• Update billing log to ensure bills are sent promptly to clients
• Using Elite 3E to respond to general matter, invoice or credit note inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
• Assisting Finance Officer with billing related queries on Elite 3E, including VAT related enquiries; and
• Assisting wider Finance team with billing/collection queries regarding receipts and correspondent payments.
• Following up with clients on overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed time scales
• Preparation of client statement of accounts to support the collections process
• Maintaining accurate notes on the aged debtors ledgers which is used to keep a record of outstanding invoices and may be used to manage the scheduling of payment chasing
• Prepare bank letters to transfer funds from client accounts (to be used to pay invoices)
• Monitoring of client fund balance and liaising with client to utilise the balances.
• Generate AP report and process payments to vendors and several internal bank accounts as required
• Collaborate with KSA petty cash custodians, record in 3E and provide support to resolve queries and unreconciled items
• Uploading and recording AP vouchers for the KSA office while adhering to Tax regulations
• Working closely with the AP function to assist with high volumes and coverage during holiday
• Checking the KSA Bank accounts for incoming receipts and updating the collections report, and recording the relevant AR receipt voucher in 3E
• Resolving unreconciled items after the Bank Reconciliation is conducted
• Experience within a legal, partnership or professional services environment would be ideal
• Must be a part-qualified or a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years accounts assistant experience
• Intermediate MS Office skills in particular Excel and Word
• Good computer skills and experience using 3E or similar practise management system
• A basic understanding of the principles of VAT
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise key tasks
• Proven ability to work well under pressure to deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills and be a team player
• Fluency in Arabic and English languages.
• Must be currently based in Riyadh
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||25 Aug|
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar