Job description / Role
Gulfconnexions has been invited to support our client who is a reputed wealth management firm within Saudi Arabia to support them with their current recruitment drive. Our client works closely with a number of global experts in the market within their respective fields as well as professionals who pride themselves on providing their independent recommendations.
We are currently looking to identify an Assistant Financial Advisor who will be responsible for relationship management of the existing client base as well as the acquisition of new clients and having a focus on growing the assets under management portfolio.
• Build and maintain long-term business relationships with clients.
• Develop a book of business
• Develop and update IMap
• Discuss all aspects of the client’s financial needs and risk tolerance in an appropriate manner such that he or she can make an accurate and processional assessment of such needs and have the client complete the Investor Profile Questionnaire (IPQ)
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in banking experience
• Demonstrable track record in private client wealth management and family office advisory and client management
• Clear and precise communicator: both oral and written
• Knowledge of a wide variety of brokerage/banking products and services
• Candidate must be Saudi national.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.