Job description / Role
Assistant Financial Controller at ibis Yanbu
- You will be an Assistant Financial Controller in a 3 star hotel.
- You will supervise and direct the financial activities of the hotel and safeguard the assets.
What is in it for you:
- Attractive Salary
- A place to grow ( developing opportunities on our online learning portal)
- We believe in diversity and inclusion
What you will be doing:
- Prepare monthly financial statements, variance reports, G/L reconciliation, bank reconciliations, cash flow analysis and other financial reports
- You will assist in budget preparation process
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivables, credit and collections
- SOP preparations, implementation and adherence
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Masters in Business Administration
- At least Three years experience as Assistant Financial Controller
- Strong analytical, technology, communication and organizational skills
- Command over the English language.
Your team and working environment:
- Ibis Styles Accra is a 3 star hotel located at Airport City. It has a conducive environment with hardworking and friendly staff. We believe in diversity and inclusion.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.