Job description / Role
Assistant Financial Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of colleagues and leaders who model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork and empowerment. As Assistant Financial Manager, your numerical and leadership skills will form a "perfect balance" in support of your team and our dynamic business.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of Finance & Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activity of the accounting department and ensure all standards are followed.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual reports.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs.
- Continuously manage and support budget and forecast activities and assist departmental leaders as required.
- Oversee the financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures; provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Senior leadership experience in accepted accounting practices and principles required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Dec|
Senior Accounting Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Finance Manager - Retail
Green Gulf Careers
A Leading Resort In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Deputy Finance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|