Job description / Role
Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important as turning moments into memories for our guests. Your organization skills and the values you model as Assistant Guest Relations Manager will inspire your team – not only to ensure an exceptional guest experience, but also to grow their careers with Fairmont.
Hotel Overview: Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager Position Title, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure that all Front Office Standards Operating policies and procedures are adhered
• Ensure procedures are being met or exceeded on a daily basis for all loyalty/VIP Guests
• Coordinate the arrival, stay and departure experience to ensure a seamless experience
• Liaise with all key departments to gather the correct information
• Communicate relevant information and special requirements to all departments to ensure the expectations of all loyalty and VIP guests are exceeded
• Work directly with the Front Office operation to ensure a seamless experience
• Create Daily and Weekly reports highlighting the upcoming arrivals and in house Guests
• Review arrivals for the next ten days on a daily basis
• Coordinate with the Front Office and Housekeeping to ensure preferences are consistently met
• Assist VIP and high profile loyalty guests with preparation of activity itineraries and ground transportation when applicable
• Ensure Front Office and Accounting colleagues are aware of special billing arrangements
• Perform pre-arrival communication to VIP and loyalty guests when necessary to ensure the correct information is obtained
• Contact guests during their stay and assist with any needs that arise
• Ensure all billing is correct and delivered the night prior to departure; schedule check out services with Uniform/Guest Services team
• Review all loyalty/VIP guest incidents and ensure proper follow up is completed with the relevant departments.
• Assume Manager On Duty shifts when needed
• Minimum 2 years' previous management experience in Front Office operations
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills; written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Micros-Fidelio based programs
• Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Visa Requirements: Eligible candidate will be provided visa to work to have legal work permit as per the local law.
Apply Today: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests