Job description / Role
Assists in managing the human and material resources of the clinic in the best effective in order to provide a proactive, safe and quality patient centered care in an environment which encourages staff to growth.
- Supports the staff selection process for the clinic.
- Counsels employees and advises the Head Nurse of appropriate actions.
- Assists in scheduling staff in a manner that ensures quality care standards and promotes optimal use of staff.
- In consultation with the Head Nurse, may adjust staff schedules to provide adequate coverage and safe patient care.
- Advises and informs staff about implementation of policies and procedures.
- Keeps the Head Nurse informed of problems or personnel issues within the clinic.
- Promotes open and participative communication among staff.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to be available to staff members.
- Provides a climate in which staff can readily participate in change or innovations.
- Assists with new Employee Orientation and probation period Evaluation.
- Evaluates together with clinic mentors and Head Nurse all new medical staff after probation period.
- Monitors safety, cleanliness, and security standards.
- Regularly evaluates and monitors the use and replacement of equipment and supplies.
- Assists with the preparation of monthly reports concerning goals, achievements and problems of the clinic.
- Makes recommendations to the Head Nurse in order to improve.
- Registered Nurse, Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in dialysis
- Successfully passed a Hemodialysis Training Program
- Certified in BCLS and preferably in ACLS
- Certified and registered with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- Good communication skill preferably both in English and Arabic
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.