Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
Perioperative / Theatre Adult
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Responsible to:Head Nurse
Basic Function:Assistant Head Nurse
Responsible for assisting in management of assigned nursing unit. Supervises comprehensive nursing care to comply with established standards. Supports and uphold objectives of unit, Nursing and Hospital Administration. Acts as Head Nurse in absence of incumbent. Meets established standards.
- Provides total patient care assigned
- Observes and evaluates nursing care effectiveness on shift Adjust assignments based on patient acuity Implements new methodologies
- Contributes to motivation of staff for the enhancement of patient care in a transcultural environment
- Participates in unit orientation for new employees Assists and supports staff in the identification, development, and implementation of his/her role on the unit
- Serves as clinical and behavioral model for staff
- Resolves unit related matters, including advising and counseling staff; refers to Head Nurse or Nursing Administrative designate as appropriate
- Assists in preparation of performance evaluations
- Participates in the provision of in-service and/or continuing education for the staff
- Participates in Nursing and/or Hospital-wide committees
- Implements policies and procedures for the unit; contributes to writing, reviewing, and/ or revising annually
- Prepares reports and maintains records Conducts unit meetings and maintains minutes as assigned
- Maintains supply inventory Reports equipment failures and initiates maintenance action
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures
- Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Generous tax-free income.
- Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
- Other benefits +++
- Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
- Charge nurse/ team leader/ management experience
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.