Job description / Role
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important as turning moments into memories for our guests . Your organization skills and the values you model as Assistant Housekeeping Manager will inspire your team - not only to ensure an exceptional in- Banquet department experience, but also to grow their careers with Fairmont.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to t he Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and assist the Banquet Director in the day-to-day operation of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Conduct regular inspections of all banquet areas
- Train all Supervisors and Colleagues as required
- Work closely with the Maintenance department to address all banquet areas repairs
- Address all guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper departments
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.