Job description / Role
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfil all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation. Should you require any adjustments to assist during the application/hiring process please advise us.
Provides an effective people-related support function to a project-based team and is a key point of contact for new, current, and exiting employees in relation to their employment matters, specifically for Saudi Arabia.
They will also help to assist their HR colleagues in MENA region.
This opportunity is for a Saudi national who is interested in joining an international consultant.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the primary point of contact for all employees on HR queries, regarding policies, benefits and other HR-related matters and responds accordingly.
• Creating and issuing HR communications, letters and associated documentation in line with terms and conditions and company policy.
• Working with the HS&W function on delivering the wellbeing strategy to the region.
• Preparing reports, presentations, communications, data summaries, and/or other documents/information.
• Managing sensitive information effectively and always maintains discretion and confidentiality.
• Reviewing and updating employee handbooks and contracts, when required.
• Ensuring that all new and existing line managers are briefed on the HR procedures.
• Tracking employee assignments and issue relevant agreements.
• Managing the on-boarding of new hires and ensuring the highest level of experience for new joiners.
• Coordinating with the HR administrator and PRO team to make sure all visa applications are accurate and made in a timely manner.
• Coordinating the benefits administration with the HR Services team (medical and life enrolments).
• Working closely with managers to identify employee learning and development needs.
• Assisting and supporting the annual performance management cycle.
• Managing the off-boarding employees and extending the same level of services to leaver procedures.
• Sending resignation acknowledgement, exit checklist and final settlements to employees leaving the company.
• With a relevant degree qualification in human resources, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favourably.
• You are digitally savvy, having knowledge of Oracle systems would be beneficial.
• You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to dynamic, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of working in an HR support role and have knowledge of Saudi Arabia labour laws.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
HR Manager - School
Kinetic Business Solutions
|Saudi Arabia||28 Sep|