Job description / Role
• Administration of the Systems network
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows and AIX Servers
• Administrates telecommunications, including LAN/WAN, routers, data communications, Internet and Network connectivity, DNS, DHCP, firewalls, IS TCP/IP, UDP , HTTP , FTP protocols and perform protocol and network analysis
• Implements policies and procedures for LAN/WAN usage throughout the organization with monitoring Network performance and maintain LANS/WANS security
• Troubleshoots problems with networks, web services and email services
• Provide 24/7 support for critical situations
The candidate must have experience in the Banking Technology, having considerable hands-on experience working on the infrastructure and network.
• At least 5 years related work experience in the Information Security
• Must have administration experience in Active Directory, AIX, Windows Servers, Oracle Server, MS-Exchange Server, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Routers, Hub and Switches
• Experience in SARIE, SADAD and MADA
• Excellent diagnostic and analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly self-motivated and dedicated
• Good Communication Skills in English (both verbal and writing)
• Experience in AIX, Windows Servers, Oracle Server, Network Security and virtualization
About the Company
National Bank of Pakistan is largest state owned bank operating in Pakistan. It has redefined its role and has moved from a public sector organization into a modern commercial bank. The Bank's services are available to individuals, corporate entities and government. While it continues to act as trustee of public funds and as the agent to the State Bank of Pakistan (in places where SBP does not have presence).
National Bank of Pakistan has built an extensive branch network with over 1313 branches in Pakistan. It has agency arrangements with more than 3000 correspondent banks worldwide. Its subsidiaries are Taurus Securities Ltd, NBP Exchange Company Ltd, NBP Capital Ltd, NBP Modaraba Management Company Ltd, and CJSC Bank, Almaty, Kazakhstan. It has recently opened a subsidiary in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
The bank has global presence having 23 overseas branches in 11 countries. The bank also has a representative office in China and Canada.