Job description / Role
Assistant Manager, Airport Lounges - Riyadh, KSA
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Catering, Facilities Management, and Hospitality company. They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager, Airport Lounges to join their team in Riyadh, KSA.
• The individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the lounges, ensuring an efficient operation, high standards of hospitality, and best-in-class customer service.
• Candidates should ideally come from a hospitality-related background or similar (Aviation, Hotels, restaurants, and clubs) and have excellent interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, and the ability to manage a team.
• Hotel School Management/Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
• Operations experience in Hospitality within Airport Lounges, Aviation, or 5* hotel.
• Willing to Relocate to Riyadh, KSA
• Excellent attention to detail
• Customer/Client facing
• Excellent communicator
• Managerial experience
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary but an opportunity to build a career, with a reputable and rapidly expanding company that is a current leading player within the sector.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Operations Manager – Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Administrative & Account Assistant
Big Fish Recruitment
Front Office Manager
Boudl Hotels & Resorts
|Saudi Arabia||2 Aug|
Facilities Management Supervisor
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai