Job description / Role
Assistant Manager- Business Consulting- Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit
The objective of our Consulting risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract. You won't find a culture like this anywhere else, so if you are looking to work with knowledgeable, people-oriented colleagues, this is a great place to be.
Our Internal Audit team members help clients with compliance, financial and operational audits. IA professionals assist clients with testing internal controls, developing internal audit plans, and providing audit services on a co-sourcing or outsourcing basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Assess the effectiveness of our client's internal controls.
- Monitor progress and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- You will likely spend most of your time connecting with clients to design and implement their processes in Internal Audit.
- You will also need to draw upon your implementation and client experiences to help our clients implement a proficient design and to understand how to effectively manage the organizational change in their environment.
- We will also look to you to build strong relationships with our clients to help them effectively address their complex issues.
Skills and attributes for success
- Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information
- Strong skills in project management and engagement closure
- Experience and interest in recruiting and professional development
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Communication across functions (internal and external to EY) to identify and document functional requirements
- Experienced in Capital audits, operational and maintenance audits, HSSE internal audits and financial audits in KSA
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field and 2-5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 2 year of related audit or applicable business experience, and / or 2+ years of public accounting experience preferred
- Ability to perform and interpret gap analysis
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Successful candidates must be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time, plus commute within the region (where public transportation often is not available).
- Bilingual in Arabic and English
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business, technology related fields , accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- CPA, CA CIA, CISA and CMA certification desired.
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issue.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region