Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is proud to partner with a leader in the Banking and Finance sector in Saudi Arabia with the recruitment of a dynamic Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and career orientated individual with a background in risk operations within the financial sector to join one of Saudi Arabia’s top 100 companies.
• On-going monitoring of risk and compliance frameworks, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all communications with both internal teams and regulators to identify guidance and opportunities from a risk standpoint.
• Design and implement internal governance processes.
• Developing and establishing companywide compliance risk management policies and procedures to mitigate risks.
• Maintain awareness of regulatory development and how these might impact the business.
• Assist in the timely production of risk reports.
• Master’s degree with a specialization in Business Administration, Finance or Economics.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience gained within the financial services sector within Saudi Arabia.
• Strong commercial aptitude.
• Analytical, consultative and investigative skills are required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to probe sensitive issues whilst maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity.
• High level of motivation as well as exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop relationships with key regulators and industry experts.
• Due to regulations, only a Saudi national will qualify for this role
Saudi nationals are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Finance Manager
AML Operation Executive
|Abu Dhabi||11 Mar|
Fraud Investigator Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|