Job description / Role
• Gather business requirements and determine the most effective and efficient reporting platform
• Gathers information from various data sources to analyse information. Data reporting analysts need to assemble the data from primary or secondary sources, which they maintain using organized data systems.
• Interprets data use statistical techniques to interpret the results from the data they acquired to use the information to create regular reports.
• Identify trends and reviews information to identify and interpret any patterns or useful trends in complex data sets
• Design and develop metrics and reports, dashboards and analyses to drive key business decisions
• Conduct large-scale data analysis and modelling to derive actionable insights
• Work with other various team members on a variety of analyses and opportunities as needed
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in statistics, information systems, accounting or business,
• ACL certified and Tableau certifies is highly preferred.
• Professional certification is preferable (i.e. CIA, CRMA, CISA, CFE).
• Over than 3 years of experience in data analytics
• Audit Command Language
• Tableau (Desktop & Server)
• Familiar with SAP data and reports.
• Strong background in KPI Dashboards development and automation and information systems management
• Excellent Oral/Written Communication and Stakeholder management Skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-driven, ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision
• Time Management
• Teamwork and co-operation
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Feb|