Job description / Role
Assistant Operations Manager - KSA National (Buraidah)
Acting as the consultant for the region, this role is responsible to represent and head up operations across multi channels for the region.
Our client is a Blue-Chip Multinational that is a global player within the FMCG market
* Deliver the region's Business Goals
* Lead, Equip & Develop the team's capability
* Drive Commercial Management & Business Acumen
* An attractive package with benefits.
An ideal candidate would have posses the below skills and experience:
* Education: BS Degree or Higher on Marketing, System Engineer, BA
* Skills: Analytic Skill, Handling Conflict, Account Management, Motivator
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* Previous Companies: Leading Local Distribution, Multi-National Companies
* Due to the Saudiazation policy, candidate must be Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.