Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to work on a major PMC project in Riyadh.
A typical week would include:
* Be responsible for the overall management of the project internally and the lead interface with the Client project team.
* Execute the project according to the project plan.
* Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
* Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
* Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
* Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
* Responsible for Identifying risks and opportunities and then acting upon those.
* Ensure that I maintain and develop a growing relationship with the client based on excellent operational delivery
* Work closely with internal and external clients to set priorities.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Engineering or Architecture Degree.
* 10+ years' experience in delivering fully coordinated, multi-disciplinary buildings project(s) in similar capacity.
* Experience in managing mixed-use, commercial, complex projects.
* Design and supervision experience.
* Able to converse in technical matters across all disciplines associated with multi-discipline building projects.
* Experience of working closely with a large design teams to deliver high quality design within a demanding environment.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.