Job description / Role
Due to continued growth, Atkins is seeking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA to work on a number of property/buildings/Infra projects.
- To assist the Project Manager in carrying out the day-to-day management of the Project.
- Assist in co-ordination of the services being provided by all parties, including other Business Sectors and sub-consultants.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing a Project Execution Plan and Project Quality Plan and monitor delivery of our services to these documents.
- Assist the Project Manager in satisfying the targets of Financial Delivery of a project
- Degree in Architecture/ Engineering with Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Should have worked on projects in the construction industry in the KSA market for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge and experience of design process is mandatory.
- Fluent English writing and reading skills. Arabic speaking and writing considered as an advantage.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
SNC-Lavalin is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We aim to provide quality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement. We oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination.
Our aim is for the company to be representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applications equally.
We pursue this commitment by:
Having clear and concise procedures and guidelines for both line managers and employees to ensure policies are fully understood and implemented;
Complying with the relevant employment legislation and codes of practice;
Ensuring that all existing employees, potential employees, colleagues and customers are treated equally and with respect;
Ensuring that the workplace is an environment free from discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying regardless of an individual's gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement;
Making all decisions relating to recruitment, selection or promotion according to the employees' ability.
Get job alerts
x Save as job alert
There was an error saving your job alert
Thank you message
Catch up on sustainability
What does sustainability mean to SNC-Lavalin and what does it look like within engineering and construction?
Read our articles for the latest insight
Find out more
Find out more about life at
SNC - Lavalin
You'll be working to change the world. No matter where you are in the world, your opportunities with us are endless.
We work on global projects that take on today's most pressing challenges. From population growth, to increasing transportation needs, and climate change - we merge ingenuity, knowledge and technology to uplift communities and drive a safer, better tomorrow.
Find out more
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).