Assistant Project Manager
Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a experienced Assistant Project Managers to work on a major civil infrastructure projects in KSA.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Responsible for the overall management of the project internally and the lead interface with the client project team.
* Executing the project according to the project plan.
* Monitoring the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
* Reviewing the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
* Ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
* Developing a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
* Identifying risks and opportunities and then acting upon those.
* Maintaining and developing relationship with the client based on excellent operational delivery.
* Working closely with internal and external clients to set priorities.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
* 7 to 10 years' experience in delivering fully coordinated, multi-disciplinary project(s) in a similar capacity.
* Experience in managing mixed-use, High rise, and complex projects.
* Able to converse in technical matters across all disciplines associated with multi-discipline building projects.
* Experience in working closely with large design teams to deliver high-quality design within a demanding environment.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.