Job description / Role
- To effectively coordinate and actively participate in teaching Radiation trainees as a member of the Radiation Therapy Team
- The assistant Radio Pharmacist chemist- is responsible for coordinating and supervising the learning experiences of Radiation Therapy Trainees in all designated areas of PSHOC
- Instructing the trainees in all aspects of radiation treatment delivery and pre-treatment procedures
- Managing student affairs while they are in Radiation Oncology Department
- Acting in accordance with all KKUH policies and procedures
- Performs Duties within the following groups: Radiochemistry operations in hot cells area; OR radiopharmaceuticals manufacturing in production area OR testing products in QC/QA are OR R&D in the Research activities.
- Understands the technical duties; complies with GMP guidelines for radiopharmaceuticals handling or quality parameters, or the applicable methodologies.
- Uses standard laboratory equipment in proper manner; performs calibrations, validations and maintenance of equipment. Maintains good records.
- Assist in preparation and updating of SOPs and GMP documentation. Applies chemical and radiochemical principles, and performs research and development activities.
- Understands and adheres to the radiation protection regulations; ensures compliance with highest level of radiation safety according to national and international regulation of radiation protection.
- Assists in training activities. Supervises junior and inexperienced staff as needed
- Preforms administrative duties; budget preparation, equipment purchases, permanence evaluations, hire recommendations and continuing education activities.
- Follow all safety procedures and monitoring radiation in accordance with the national and international standards rates.
- Participates in self and other is educational and training and development, as applicable.
- Performs any other related duties assigned
- Facilitating and coordinating the learning and workflow of trainees in the designated area. Performing complex therapeutic procedures with accuracy
- To ensure that all radiation Therapy statistics, interlocks and machine faults are documented and reported in the agreed appropriate manner and all treatment records are checked at least weekly.
- Behavior demonstrates cultural appropriateness and sensitivity. Individual responsabilities, actions and contributions enhance the success of the area/team/service.
- Involving actively in providing patient and family education
- Participating in performance management Process.
- Master Or Bachelor Degree in pharmacy ,Chemistry or related fields
- B.SC in Radiation Therapy and eligible for accreditation with the Saudi Council for Health Specialties
- Associate Degree in Radiation Therapy and eligible for accreditation with the Saudi Council for health Specialties
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.