Job description / Role
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to help organize and run our retail stores and fill in for the Store Manager when needed. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction. You will also research competitive products and analyze consumer behavior to ensure our store meets and exceeds client expectations.
Our ideal candidate will have retail manager skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers.
Ultimately, the duties of the Assistant Manager are to make sure our stores operate effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor degree or diploma in technology or relevant field
- Flexibility to work in shifts which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- An eye for detail
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors
- A constant desire for improvement
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
About the Company
Sherwin-Williams USA and Red Sea Housing of Saudi Arabia a company of Dabbagh Group have entered into a Joint Venture agreement to manufacture and supply coatings into selected markets in the Middle East. The Joint Venture trades under the name of The Premier Paint Company with headquarters and manufacturing facilities based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The Dabbagh Group companies was founded by Sheikh Abdullah Al-Dabbagh in 1962. Today the Dabbagh Group comprises of 50 autonomous companies operating in diversified businesses in 40 countries.
Today, Sherwin-Williams is the No. 1 Paint Board in the USA and a global leader with presence in over 70 countries. The company offers its customers a complete range of surface coating solutions: Industrial Coatings, Protective & Marine Coatings, Aerospace Coatings, Automotive Finishes and Architectural Finishes.
No matter where you are in the world or what surface you are coating, Sherwin-Williams provides innovative solutions that ensure your success.