Job description / Role
An opportunity currently exists for an Underwriting Assistant to join one of the region’s leading insurance companies based in Saudi Arabia. This particular position will suit someone who has a minimum of at least 12-month professional working experience in an Underwriting role within the insurance sector. Our client is also open to considering motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking for an opportunity to break into the regional insurance industry.
• Providing support to the Underwriting team across a range of lines.
• Input invoices for all transactions
• Issue and maintain all policy documentation
• Answer general enquiries from clients and brokers.
• Run claim reports as and when required by management.
• Assist in drafting and compilation of various quotation submissions.
• Assist underwriters with the renewal process of policies.
• Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s business products as well as the local and regional insurance market.
• 12 months of professional working experience within the insurance sector
• Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills;
• Ability to provide high service standards in a professional manner.
• Analytically minded.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work autonomously in a team environment;
• Superior attention to detail skills.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities;
• Reliable, and able to work within an energetic and supportive environment
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.