Job description / Role
We are seeking candidates for the role of Assistant Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Supervisor, for 6 different locations in Saudi Arabia – Jeddah, Riyadh, Khamees, Buraidah, Madinah and Dammam.
As per the requirement of the client, first preference will be given to Saudi Nationals.
• Responsible to assist the Warehouse Manager in the execution of tasks in running the warehouse operations to achieve department goals and KPI’s.
• Should be aware of, and follow, warehouse safety procedures and to work as part of the warehouse team.
• Ensure the operation plan is carried out in accordance with daily objectives.
• Responsible for completion and prompt submission of all related paperwork and the provision of other information requested.
• Ensure all inventory transactions are properly documented in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Ensure all “Goods In” products are received as per SOPs.
• Assist the warehouse manager in maintaining stock and assure the efficient processing of goods in/out, stock transfers and deliveries.
• Supervise the warehousing team leaders to deliver the customer service level as set by the company for order shipping and receipts.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Management or related field.
• Logistics qualification is a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years in the warehousing field, knowledge of principles and methods for moving goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
• Knowledge of business and management principles resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources - Preferred
• Experience at presenting complex information to individuals and small groups and conveying information effectively.
• Microsoft Office suite or similar (mainly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), emails (e.g. Outlook), Warehouse Management Systems or Inventory Management Systems.
• Understanding and using barcode scanners and barcoding technologies.
OPERATIONAL KNOWLEDGE IN:
• Pallet jacks
• Mobile computers (RF scanners, PDAs, …)
• Radio frequency data communication equipment
• Vehicular Global Positioning System (GPS)
• Label making software
• Project management software
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.