Job description / Role
In this role, your ultimate goal will be to evaluate portfolios and companies and assist clients in building sustainable portfolios. As an Associate, you will be responsible for the assessment of acquisitions, restructuring plans, implementing financial models, and preparing legal and financial records.
The firm specializes in offering alternative investment funds primarily focused on private equity and advisory services for real estate portfolios and transactions. Moreover they provide investment advisory services and real estate advisory services to Saudi institutions and family offices.
* Conduct research and review of financial information and market trends related to potential investments in private equity and real estate projects
* Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability and valuation using standard valuation methods
* Prepare non-binding acquisition offers and supervise the drafting of transaction documents.
* Lead and support investee companies and clients through the expansion of the corporate and personal enterprise
* Run historical multi-asset portfolio analysis and devise a portfolio restructuring plan and the appropriate investment policy statements.
* Supervise the work of legal advisors in the legal restructuring of family holdings in addition to family governance.
* Analyze investment opportunities and prepare investment proposals
* Excellent Exposure
* Opportunity to Develop
* Bachelor's degree in finance or economics
* Masters degree and/or CFA certification is a plus
* CME-1 and CME-4
* A minimum of 4 years' experience in corporate finance / investment management
* Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Good written and verbal communication skills (Arabic and English)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services