Job description / Role
Seeking an Associate – Asset Management for an Investment Bank in Riyadh,
Role: Reporting to the Head of Asset Management you will:
• Prepare Investment Analysis of Prospective Investment Opportunities in Various Asset Classes.
• Create Financial Models, Sensitivity Tables, Investment Analyses, and other Financial Analyses required to Evaluate and Pursue Investment Opportunities
• Prepare Investment Memorandums and Presentations for internal and external Stakeholders to assist in the Investment Decision Making Process
• Pro-active role in Structuring Fund Products or other Investment Vehicles, assistance in Negotiation of Term Sheets, Production of PPMs, Review of Deal Documentation and Management of CMA Application Process
• Assist with all Due Diligence relating to New Investments and review all Material for Presentation to Senior Members of the Asset Management Team
• Liaise with various External Parties including Legal Advisors, Project Consultants, Due Diligence Advisors, Evaluators to achieve the Fund Objectives
• Assist with internal and external Reporting Processes and interact with various departments such as Finance, Compliance, Operations and others on an intermittent basis.
• Develop and manage Key Relationships with Clients, Investors and other Key Stakeholders, including Regulatory Bodies
• Identify and Source New Clients, Investors, Partnerships and Market Opportunities in Local and Global Market
• Assist in interacting with the Capital Market Authority for periodic Reporting and other requirements under the applicable Regulations.
• Bachelors degree BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline / MBA/CFA/CAIA preferred
• Seeking 3-5 years relevant Investments experience.
• Strong Quantitative skills and demonstrable Analytical abilities.
• Excellent Financial Modeling skills with good Accounting knowledge
• Thorough understanding of Finance Concepts and Valuation Techniques.
• Fluent English and Arabic language skills preferred.
• Saudi/GCC Nationals preferred..
• Computer Proficiency with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage Multiple Projects simultaneously
• Proficiency in English (and Arabic), both written and spoken, preferred.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Investment Financial Analyst
Senior Investments Officer
Corporate Assistant Relationship Manager
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Credit Risk Manager/Analyst
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)