Job description / Role
Associate Business Support Specialist KSA
As associate business support specialist, we offer you a position where you will be:
• Liaison between the internal departments – BUs, Finance, Customer Care, Regulatory, SBU, etc.
• Enter the quotations on vendavo and keep track of all the quotes provided
• Follow-up on orders processing and ensure that invoices are received.
• Daily update of the forecast and the invoiced orders, back orders, etc.
• Create and arrange the link between quotations and Business Purchase Orders.
• Be aware at all times of the YTD sales of the division, forecast of the months/quarters, AOP of the months/quarters/year.
• Know the accurate amount of orders to be invoiced and the value of items on back order
• Assist the Sales managers/supervisors in the preparation & submission of Quotations and Tenders, and provide them with the necessary documents, brochures, certificates, etc.
• Maintaining accurate databases such as price lists, payment requests list, product materials listing, registrations listing (TUV, certificates), etc.
• Follow-up on Sales related activities with customer care such as orders/ back orders / reverse orders monitoring, invoicing, shipments, quotes, tenders etc.
• Ensure timely and complete action with all stakeholders.
• Ensure ongoing operations, processes and programs are completed on schedule following the established policies, practices and procedures.
• Collaborate with the various Business Groups across KSA by bringing synergies and homogenizing processes.
• Resolve escalated issues related to pre-orders, quotes and tenders on a local and regional level in a reduced the resolution time.
• Actively participate in KSA Function and Business Meetings periodically to obtain feedback and insight into their evolving needs and the adequate consumer support systems and processes.
• Serve as a back-up for the team especially during peak times and back-up support for Managers.
SAR 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, Insurance & Expenses
• Higher education in Economics or Technical
• MS Office (Excel)
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Customer Service in a multinational company
Nice to Haves:
• Work experience in Medical Device or Pharma
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.