Job description / Role
The Associate Consultant works as part of a client delivery team providing support to create and implement advisory or advisory and technology solutions to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare provider institutions.
- Contributing to engagement deliverables, coordinate activities and provide any necessary support to the engagement team.
- Assisting in the collection, validation and analysis of data to support engagement objectives.
- Contributing to the planning and completion of high quality engagement deliverables on time and on budget.
- Assisting in the preparation of clear and insightful executive-level presentations.
- Establishing credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
- Serving as a professional representative of GE Healthcare in all public and client settings.
- Participating in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and
report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Provide the operating mechanisms for optimizing internal communications within EGM HCP and act as the interface with HCP globally.
- Provide marketing intelligence on competitors and on the EGM market for consultancy and digital analytics.
- Use this intelligence to develop marketing collateral and an overall communications strategy and plan, including health related conferences and events.
- Act as an associate consultant to clients as an advisor in communications strategy and plans, including media interfacing, working with PR agencies, promotion of positive stories about the work of HCP and the projects we are involved in within the client organization. To support the design and implementation of events management.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
- Ability to travel at least 70%
- Language proficiency in (region specific)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
- Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.