Job description / Role
The Associate Consultant works as part of a client delivery team providing support to create and implement advisory or advisory and technology solutions to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare provider institutions
• Contributing to engagement deliverables, coordinate activities and provide any necessary support to the engagement team
• Assisting in the collection, validation and analysis of data to support engagement objectives
• Contributing to the planning and completion of high quality engagement deliverables on time and on budget
• Assisting in the preparation of clear and insightful executive-level presentations
• Establishing credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers
• Serving as a professional representative of GE Healthcare in all public and client settings
• Participating in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
• Ability to travel at least 70%
• Language proficiency in (region specific)
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
• Dependable: Able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations
• Adaptable: Able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs
• Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles of people like you!
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.