Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is working closely with a large organization within the finance sector based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia who are looking to appoint a highly motivated Saudi national at Associate level to join their growing Corporate Finance team. Reporting to the Director this is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidates who will be a pivotal part of a team responsible for the preparation of financial and strategic analysis as well as financial modelling and valuations.
• Conduct research and analysis to develop sector expertise and knowledge.
• Preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modelling.
• Business and market research.
• Forecasting and budgeting for projects.
• Preparation of reports and presentations for key stakeholders.
• Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information.
• Undertaking due diligence work.
• Valuations analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline.
• CA or CFA certification is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience gained in a Corporate of Institution Banking environment from a recognized financial institution preferably within Saudi Arabia.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to analyses complex financials.
SAUDI NATIONALS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Green Gulf Careers
Finance Associate - Saudi National
Advanced Financial & Management Consulting (AFMC)
Finance Specialist - Credit Control - Professional Services
Green Gulf Careers
Finance Specialist - Credit Control