Job description / Role
As an Associate Director within the Consulting team, your role will be to lead a variety of consulting assignments across the UAE, KSA and other geographies in the region. As part of these assignments, you will be responsible for overseeing diverse project teams, ranging in size depending on the complexity of each assignment and providing quality assurance. You will also be responsible for business development, generating new business leads and securing new consulting mandates
Leading Projects & Managing Teams
* Leads consulting assignments varying in size and complexity in different geographies across the Middle East
* Efficiently manages project teams and oversees execution of consulting assignments to ensure that deliverables are presented on-time and in line with / above client expectations
* Guides and trains team members on various aspects of assignment execution and report / presentation preparation through both on-the-job training and formal training sessions
* Plans and monitors appropriate and efficient staffing levels and utilization of labor, within the scope of each assignment
* Provides formal supervision to individual employees within the Consulting team
* Works towards developing 2-3 team members through regular mentorship
* Prepares and delivers project and performance feedback for team members
Client Relationships & Business Development
* Leads client pitches, presentations and workshops
* Sources new business opportunities and secures new consulting mandates through personal / company networks
* Enhances existing / new client relationships and leads client communication in a professional and strategic manner
* Actively supports the development of the wider business through engagement and collaboration with colleagues from other departments and acts as an ambassador of all services lines
* Supports the head of department achieving financial, operational and other measures established
* Raises the clients awareness of the brand
Strategic Input & Leadership
* Contributes to the elaboration and implementation of the wider department strategy
* Always leads by example and models' behaviors which are consistent with the company's values
* Involved in staff recruitment, selection, assessments, promotion, advancement, corrective action, if required
* Proactively supports Senior Director and Director in leading the team and department
* Looks at ways to innovate products and improve processes and systems with a view of increasing efficiencies
* Performs specific tasks as requested by Director and Senior Director
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS). Master's degree or MBA preferred.
* 7+ years real estate / consulting experience with emphasis on strategic advisory, development advice and financial analysis.
* Experience leading consulting assignments, overseeing project teams and managing client relationships.
* Certificates and/or Licenses
* RE related certificate or RICS certification is a plus
* Fluency in English, verbal and written. Arabic and other languages are a plus.
* Professional Certification/Licenses
* UAE/KSA Driver's license preferred
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.