Associate Director - Masterplans
Red Sea Global (RSG)
Umluj, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Support the successful development of the infrastructure master planning and design for the master-planned developments, providing management and technical expertise in planning, project management and design. Lead and manage master planning and design projects.
The Candidate will be responsible for managing the development of infrastructure master planning (concept and detailed) and infrastructure designs (concept, schematic and detailed). Leading an internal team and managing the master planning and design consultants. Also, providing technical support during the construction phase.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent Engineering discipline;
• Preferably have Professional or Charted Engineer status;
• Minimum of 15 years total experience;
• Strong background in managing the infrastructure master planning and design for large scale development project (minimum 10 years of experience);
• Experience in a leadership role for a real estate developer preferred;
• Significant track record project, programme and budget management, as well as health & safety and sustainability;
• Middle East experience (minimum 5 years), preferably KSA experience.
• Proven success in managing complex stakeholder relationships;
• Astute ability to influence decisions both internally and externally, offering a solution focused approach;
• Formulation and delivery of strategic goals, objectives and programmes.
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Project Director - PPP/P3
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||8 Mar|
Senior Project Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||19 Apr|