Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest programmes in Saudi Arabia. This unique project consists of major mixed-use development including sports facilities, entertainment, and arts along with all associated infrastructure. Mace is one of the delivery partners requiring high-calibre and experienced professionals to lead integrated teams throughout each phase of the project.
Mace requires high-calibre and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project and the wider program.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking associate director for planning to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Directing the planning/schedule management of a project for a high-profile client.
• Applicating appropriate planning/scheduling methods, techniques and tools.
• Producing the strategic master programme.
• Directing liaison with all relevant team members to oversee the production construction programme.
• Attending all planning meetings and workshops.
• Giving inputs to the project execution strategy.
• Reviewing along with supervision consultant the contractor programme and providing comments.
• Giving progress reports on the programme schedule.
• Producing project dashboard reports.
• Being the single point of contact for all planning and programme requirements.
• Producing monthly updates of the strategic master programme.
• Identifying potential slippage of the programme completion dates.
• Assisting the team in establishing measures to mitigate the master programme slippage that occurred.
• Assisting the senior contract and commercial manager in contract administration.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Project Controls Director - PMC