Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking to recruit an associate director of project management for a large high-rise construction development in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Leading the delivery of the project, implementing company projects’ standards and procedures
- Ensuring that the project is planned and structured for success
- Overseeing responsibility for the project on site/delivery throughout close-out, commission and handover stage
- Maintaining client relationships
- Directing the project team and managing resource planning process to deliver to client expectations while meeting and/or exceeding profitability targets
- Monitoring financial performance of the project in line with company financial reporting, project reviews and other mandatory requirements
- Interfacing with associated stakeholders’ individual executive and senior management teams
- Monitoring project team performance and taking corrective action as required
- Reporting progress on project to sector management; maintaining and updating project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard
- Acting as direct line manager of project staff
- BSc in construction management, civil or architectural engineering
- A minimum of 20 years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global engineering consultancy
- Experience of working on mega building projects such as high-rise developments in the Middle East
- Post-contract experience
- Accredited to a relevant professional body, eg PMP or MCIOB
- Competent knowledge of civil and particularly MEP packages, along with construction-related methodologies, working practices, procedures and details
- Ability to demonstrate competencies in managing project governance processes with hands-on experience of related construction management software packages
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.