Job description / Role
Boeing International is searching for Associate Director, Strategy & Business Development. Boeing International is part of the company's corporate offices and is responsible for strengthening and leveraging the company's global presence. The International organization apprises Boeing leaders regularly on political, economic and industrial developments around the world, and provides strategic counsel on the opportunities and challenges of unfolding events. The organization also works closely with Boeing Government Operations so that the company has an integrated view of domestic and global government issues and developments. This role will support President, Boeing Saudi Arabia in helping to build stakeholder relationships, and coordinate local activities. Associate director will also support the business units in their sales and marketing activities by providing local knowledge, expertise and resources.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Support the BSA President in the execution of Boeing country responsibilities, including business development.
• Provide analyses and recommendations to BSA President as requested and participate in meetings/conference calls of the Boeing Saudi Arabia Strategy Team.
• Build and Create a healthy relationships with different business partners and stakeholders.
• Integrate a productive follow up scheme with various businesses and teams.
• Handle the day-to-day operations of the office in the absence of the BSA President.
• Identify market opportunities for Boeing in Saudi Arabia according to the Country Strategy.
• Participate in the integration and coordination efforts with the Business Units to follow up on proposals, analyses, conclusions, and recommendations on business opportunities as arranged by the BSA President.
• Develop and maintain significant contacts in the government, i.e. offices of the ministries, royal families and senior military officials as well as current clients and prospective customers of The Boeing Company.
• As assigned by the BSA President, attend meetings with the representatives of the government and the private sectors, or participate in any activities/functions where the BSA President cannot attend.
• Frequent domestic travel for business meetings.
• Handle tasks that may be assigned by the BSA President from time to time.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ability to build relationship with government officials (military and civil) and private sectors, as well as with executives within Boeing, such as business units and business development groups.
• Computer literate, as well as finance skills.
• Demonstrate strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills, both in Arabic and English language.
• Excellent knowledge of Saudi administration.
• Experience in building working teams.
• Experiencing in managing diverse teams and people.
• Prior experience in the aerospace business, especially in the defense sector, an advantage.
• Self-motivated, energetic and creativity.
• Solid team work achievements.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Do you have Saudi Arabia citizenship? Can you demonstrate strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills, both in Arabic and English language?
12 years' experience, BS preferably in Engineering.
Other job related information
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Please list all countries of which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. Pursuant to Council of Ministers Resolution No. 50, dated 21/4/1415H (September 27, 1994) regarding Saudization, this position currently can be filled only by a Saudi national.
About the Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world's most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.