Associate Director - Water
Red Sea Global (RSG)
Umluj, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Lead the successful delivery of water infrastructure by providing project management and technical leadership in the planning, design, construction and commissioning associated with AMAALA infrastructure scope.
• Lead the procurement and management/supervision of infrastructure consultants and contractors.
• Provide total leadership for the delivery of infrastructure packages through the entire project cycle from conception to operation.
• Ensure the on-time delivery, quality control and cost control of infrastructure design and construction packages.
• Ensure effectively management and communication of technical and delivery risks.
• Ensure delivery of the packages in compliance with AMAALA technical regulations, national standards, local regulations and international best practice for Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability.
• Ensure timely management of the review and approval of consultants’/contractors’ submissions/deliverables.
• Take ownership of the implementation of the strategies and recommendations from the Infrastructure Detailed Master Plans; e.g. Smart Service with high level of integrated and digital connectivity.
• Ensure coordination of works with AMAALA packages and effectively managing the interfaces in a timely manner.
• Oversee the management and coordination with local/utility authorities, third parties and other key stakeholders in regards to permits etc.
• Manage the project management and construction management team overseeing the delivery of the packages.
• Take ownership for the collaboration with other Amaala Business Streams.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or other related Engineering discipline is required.
• Extensive experience in the development of plants such as Reverse Osmosis plant and Sewage Treatment Plants.
• Extensive experience in development of water reservoirs, pipeline networks and pumping systems.
• Minimum 15-year overall relevant experience, with at least 10 year spent in a direct delivery role and 5 year in project leadership.
• Experience with a large developer or utilities organization working as client lead or working closely with a large developer client as consultant/ contractor for the delivery of the above-mentioned infrastructure.
• KSA experience is strongly preferred, Middle East experience is a must.
• Demonstrable experience in latest water production and waste water treatment technologies with management of control centers as desirable.
• Some experience working on PPP type contracts.
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Project Director - PPP/P3
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||8 Mar|
Construction Manager - Infrastructure/Earthworks/Buildings
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Executive Director - Construction Delivery
|Saudi Arabia||3 Mar|