Job description / Role
Associate Economist - Semi Government - Riyadh, KSA
Responsible for conducting macroeconomic and sector research, with a focus on driving business results and development impact in the Kingdom.
Semi Government - Riyadh, KSA
One of the most prestigious organisation in Saudi Arabia.
- Developing global, regional, and Saudi specific forecasts and analysis of market dynamics at sector and industry levels, drawing on expertise and making independent judgements in a fast-moving environment.
- Conduct quantitative research on the contribution of investments to economic growth.
- Contribute to policy debate regarding macro and sector reform in the Kingdom
- A competitive package and benefits.
- An exciting role with a leading entity.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in economic analysis within an economic unit.
- Must be Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.