Job description / Role
Reporting to the MD Investor Relations, the candidate will be working as part of a team supporting and developing the Firm's capital formation and Investor Relations Function.
Client is an international investments management firm with a strong focus on emerging and frontier markets.
* Develop fund raising strategies for venture capital/private equity funds and portfolio companies
* Manage relationships with prospective and future LP's and other investors
* Prepare and maintain fund raising related documentation
* Execute fundraising mandates, co-investment processes, and ongoing engagement with the Firm's investors and other stakeholders
* High potential for growth within the firm.
* Competitive salary.
* Opportunity to travel.
* Competitive compensation.
* Bachelor and above degree holder from a recognised international university.
* 3-7 years of experience in investment banking, venture capital/private equity, investor relations, placement agent or asset management. Preferred fund-raising and client facing roles
* Analytical skills including fundamental modelling abilities and market research skills.
* Knowledge of / and keen interest in private markets
* Exposure to emerging market investments, particularly in China, Asia and/or Middle East will be helpful
* Confident communicator with strong presentation skills and attention to detail
* Flawless written and verbal English language skills. Arabic and an Asian and/or European language(s) would be a plus.
* Proven project management exposure.
* High degree of maturity, professionalism, and integrity
* Accept frequent travel
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Investment Banking Associate
Corporate Development Analyst
Value Tech Consulting