Job description / Role
Our Client, a leader among international law firms, providing business law advice of the highest quality throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US.
The successful candidate will work on a broad mix of transactions, but we expect will primarily focus on private M&A work, joint ventures and Capital Markets. Most of the work will have a significant international dimension (bringing with it real visibility across our network), and will range from some of the largest and most complex transactions to smaller deals which provide greater responsibility.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
* Working on a wide variety of transactions for a range of clients
* Working on full scale worldwide mergers of existing businesses, new ventures and a variety of joint ventures
* Involvement with private equity and fund-raising transactions across a wide range of market sectors
* 1 - 3 years PQE
* Strong academic record and qualifications
* A strong technical and commercial background
* Confident and self-motivated
* Able to manage a high degree of responsibility
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Arabic language skills essential
* Enthusiastic participant in business development activities, including networking, organising seminars, attending conferences and publishing
* International law firm experience
* Our lawyers in Riyadh work closely with their colleagues in other offices and are responsible for transactions throughout the MENA region.
* The candidate must be willing and able to travel across the MENA region and further afield as and when required
* Strong technical and commercial abilities
* Able to work effectively as part of a team and supervise more junior lawyers
* Highly effective communicator (both orally and in writing)
* Able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload
* Committed to providing an excellent service to our clients
* Proactive involvement in business development and knowledge management
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.